- We opened our first store, Bagel Works, in Manchester, Vermont in 1988.
- From the beginning, the company has been an industry innovator, working to remain at the forefront of fast casual dining, the fastest growing market segment in the restaurant industry.
- We expanded our brand in the spring of 2002 and became The Works Bakery Café, once again anticipating trends in the fast casual segment.
- We are a community-centered business, committed to social and environmental responsibility, a healthy workplace, quality natural products, and world-class customer service.
- Our menu features whole foods and those made from pure, natural ingredients with local and organic products used whenever possible, including real fruit smoothies, fresh crisp salads, paninis, artisan breads, pastries, and New York-style bagels.
- A lot of excitement has been generated over our menu and our concept; as a result, we have been featured on The Today Show and National Public Television, and in Inc. Magazine and The Green Business Quarterly.
- All of our restaurants incorporate an innovative and inviting store design, utilizing the latest in sustainable building materials, provides a customer and Earth-friendly location.
- Investment Range: $400,000 to $550,000 (including franchise fee)
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty Structure: 5% of gross sales
- Terms: One 10 year term with three 5 year options
- Architectural plans and design specifications
- A comprehensive 6-week training program
- Grand opening and training assistance
- Operating and procedural manuals
- Quality and inventory control programs
- Protected territories
- Ongoing community-based marketing support
Works Franchising Corporation
120 Main Street
Keene, NH 03431